October 23, 2016
30th Sunday in Ordinary Time
World Mission Sunday
We are in Year C.
Liturgical Color: Green
1R: Sirach 35:12-14, 16-18: God listens to the prayers of the poor, the wronged, orphans, widows, the humble and the righteous. He punishes the insolent and unrighteous.
RP: 33 or 34: The poor man called; the Lord heard him. for celebrating 30th Sunday in Ordinary Time
65 or 66: Let the peoples praise You; O God let all the peoples praise You.
2R: 2 Timothy 4:6-8, 16-18: Saint Paul says, “I have fought the good fight; I have finished the race; I have kept the faith.” There is laid up the crown of righteousness…for me and also for all who love God.
G: Luke 18:9-14 is about the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector. When praying at the temple, the Pharisee was overly self-righteous; and made a litany of the supposedly religious things he does. The tax collector stood far, and prayed, “O God, be merciful to me, a sinner.” Jesus said that the Pharisee is not saved, and the tax collector is. Everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and the one who humbles himself will be exalted.
1. Ang Puso Ko’y Nagpupuri (Hontiveros) Priority ang Stanzas 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6. "Ibinulid sa upuan ang mga makapangyarihan; itinampok, itinaas / ang mga mababang-loob." & "At Kanya namang binusog / ang mga nagugutom; pinaalis, walang dala, ang mayamang mapagmataas."
2. Pagbabasbas (Javellana, Arboleda, Francisco)
3. Pagbubunyi (Borres, Francisco)
4. Sumigaw sa Galak (Que)
P of the G:
1. Ang Tanging Alay Ko ("'Di ko akalain na ako ay bibigyang pansin; ang taong tulad ko'y 'di dapat mahalin")
2. Sumasamo Kami (Judan) Stanza 1 ang priority.
3. Unang Alay (Magnaye)
1. Ang Mabuhay sa Pag-ibig (Tabuena, Hontiveros)
2. Hesus na Aking Kapatid (Hontiveros) “Sa taong mapagkumbaba”
3. Huwag Kang Mangamba (Pagsanghan, Francisco) Dahel ang 4th Sunday of October ay World Mission Sunday.
4. H'wag Mangamba (Francisco)9.
5. Liwanag ng Aming Puso (Tagle, Hontiveros) “Patnubay ng mahihirap”
6. Manatili Ka (Francisco)
7. Narito Ako (San Andres) "'Yong pagligtas ihahayag hanggang sa dulo ng dagat" is so world mission sunday.
8. Narito Ako, Panginoon (Que)
9. Pag-alabin Aming Puso (Francisco)
10. Pagbabalik (Alcaraz, Francisco)
11. Pag-ibig Ko (Cenzon)
12. Pag-ibig Mo, Ama (Macalinao, Hontiveros) Stanza 2 ang priority.
13. Patnubay (Cuyugken, Caguioa, Sta. Maria, La Vina) If you want to emphasize World Mission Sunday today.
14. Pintig ng Puso Ko (Tagle, Hontiveros)
15. Saan Kami Tutungo (Macalinao, Hontiveros)
16. Sino Kayo? (Javellana, Que)
1. Mapapalad (Ramirez)
2. Sino’ng Makapaghihiwalay (Anunciata)
3. Aba Ginoong Maria, Ave Maria, Awit sa Ina ng Santo Rosario
4. E1 or E5 if not used as entrance song
1. Come With Praise (Schutte)
2. My Heart’s Thanksgiving (Aquino)
3. Seek the Lord (O’Connor)
4. Sing to the Mountains (Dufford)
P of the G:
1. Earthen Vessels (Foley) Stanza 2 ang priority. “He has chosen the lowly who are small in this world”
2. Take our Bread (Wise) Stanza 2 ang priority.
3. To Be Your Bread (Haas)
1. Come to Me (Francisco)
2. Come to Me All Who Are Weary (Schutte) Stanza 2 ang priority.
3. Come With Me Into The Fields (Schutte) Dahil World Mission Sunday.
4. Empty Space (Go, Francisco)
5. Father, Mercy (Dufford)
6. Here I Am, Lord (Schutte) Dahil World Mission Sunday.
7. How lovely is your dwelling place (Aquino) “Even the lowly sparrow finds a home the swallow, a nest for herself”
8. I Hear My Name (Francisco)
9. I Love the Lord (Aquino)
10. I Seek You For I Thirst (Valdellon)
11. In Him Alone (Francisco)
12. Lead Me, Lord (De Pano)
13. Magnificat (Haas)
14. Out of Roads (Go, Aquino)
15. So The Love of God (Schutte)
16. Tell the World of His Love (Bellamide)
17. The Cry of the Poor (Foley)
18. Theme from the Cardinal “I know I have sinned”
19. This Alone (Manion) Stanza 3 ang priority. “Hope in His mercy.”
20. Turn to Me (Foley)
21. What You Hear in the Dark (Schutte) Pang World Mission Sunday
22. You are Mine (Haas)
1. Before the Sun Burned Bright You are My Sons (Schutte) Pang world mission Sunday.
2. Though the Mountains May Fall (Schutte)
3. E2 or E4 if not used as entrance song
4. Immaculate Mother
5. Hail Mary
6. Ave Maria